Friday, May 1, 2009

WHOOPS!!!

I'm really sorry guys I did have some new photos of Colin & Alicja posted here, but I can only assume that I must not be allowed to publicly display them. Hence, why this web-page suddenly started getting errors... although other bloggers also seem to be having problems today too. But I'm going to play safe and remove them for now. If it turns out it's a blogger problem then rest assured I'll put them back on. However, if you can't wait that long you should to go www.newscom. and register, or I could e-mail a couple of pics to you for personal viewing only, but please don't post them anywhere public until we know for sure it's permitted.

Thank You

Gemini xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey Gemini, here's a link for them, that has been linked to in many places, so it should be ok.

    http://pacificcoastnewsonline.celebuzz.com/2009/05/colin-farrell-you-little-char.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. A massive thank you honey xx I have posted the web address on the blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain